TROWELED EPOXY & SELF LEVELING CEMENTITOUS OVERLAYMENTS
- Troweled epoxy mortars cure overnight rehabilitating distressed slabs providing 10,000 psi compression strength and dramatically increased impact resistance to the stresses of heavy production facilities.
- Quick curing, self leveling, concrete overlayment and underlayment systems are designed to bond to the existing concrete. They will provide a durable traffic bearing surface or simply smooth out a distressed surface prior to installing the desired finish flooring.
- Ardex systems are commonly used to level and smooth concrete below sheet vinyl, VCT, carpet and rubber flooring.
CONCRETE GRINDING AND POLISHING
- Concrete polishing and sealing produces a durable and decorative finish.
- A terrazzo appearance can be achieved by aggressively grinding your existing concrete to expose the underlying aggregate.
- Dust containment is critical when grinding and polishing. we utilize self-purging vaccuum systems along with filtering ventilation equipment in order to manage the fine particulate generated.
- Acid stain transforms gray concrete into a variety of varigated, natural stone-like colors.
- Acid stains chemically react directly with the existing concrete permanently changing the surface color.
- Staining is economical and nearly maintenance free.
Epoxy Floor and Wall System | Floor Preparation | Moisture and PH Control
Rubber Playground Surfaces | Concrete Restoration and Enhancements