SAFETY AND SCHEDULE
- Trained professionals utilizing a host of floor preparation equipment.
- OSHA compliant injury and illness prevention programs.
STEEL SHOT BLASTING
- Utilizing Blastrac 30”, 15” Super, 10” and 8” Shot-blasters to provide dust-free substrate preparation.
- Preparation of concrete to achieve a superior bond for vinyl, carpet & resinous flooring.
- Removal of existing adhesives and mastics.
- Removal of existing epoxy coating systems.
DUST-FREE DIAMOND GRINDING
- Shrouded diamond grinders provide efficient floor preparation in congested areas.
- Ruwak vacuums provide quiet & continous dust remediation of fine particulate.
FLOOR COVERING REMOVAL
- No size limitations.
- Ride-on tile removers available.
- Carpet & mastic removal.
- Epoxy and cementitous overlay removal.
- Multiple air filtration systems available for dust control.
- Removal of hi-build coating systems through troweled epoxy mortars.
- Concrete milling & transitioning.
- Electric and pneumatic demo hammers for the heaviest removal needs.
- Hand held pneumatic scarifiers, needle scalers, chiping guns.
- Providing trained crews to perform flooring removal around sensitive customer equipment.
Epoxy Floor and Wall System | Floor Preparation | Moisture and PH Control
Rubber Playground Surfaces | Concrete Restoration and Enhancements