RUBBER PLAYGROUND SURFACES
- Poured in place rubber play surfaces create an impressive combination of safety and reduced liability along with an aesthetically pleasing presentation.
- Systems are designed to meet the latest ASTM f1292 standard testing requirements.
- Significantly decreases the risk of serious injury from falls.
- Unlimited graphic options and many color choices allow you to create the feel and fun you desire for the children at play within your area.
- Play surfaces can be placed to compliment any form of play equipment, planters, or other permanent fixtures.
- The system is slip resistant when wet or dry as water quickly drains through the system.
- The design possibilities are limitless as rubber playground surfaces can be applied either interior or exterior, on grade or on elevated floors.
- Comprised of 75% recycled materials, the play surface is environmentally friendly, non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-staining and low maintenance.
- Rubber surfaces provide consistent shock absorption with no maintenance.
Epoxy Floor and Wall System | Floor Preparation | Moisture and PH Control
Rubber Playground Surfaces | Concrete Restoration and Enhancements